Monday, January 22, 2018

Liverpool FC,Swansea City and My Birthday

Bizzare thing just happened in my life.This story start last year.Yeah,this is about my favourite Club,Liverpool.They Lost against Swansea 2-3 last season at Anfield Stadium.That was so sucks,but more dissapointed was this happened same time with my 24th birthday.I don't know why this yaer happened again.


 Liverpool just beat Manchester City 4-3 at Anfield.They end Manchester City's unbeaten run.Manchester City lost once in Premiere League,beaten by Liverpool.Yup,only Liverpool can stop Manchester City this season. Next match,Liverpool traveled to Liberty Stadium,Swansea City who struggle to Escape from relegation really need point. Early minute,Mawson scored to Swansea,They have new Manager who gave them,some new tactic and new motivation.Liverpool make some changed,but until the end of match ,1-0 for Swansea City,Unbelieveble scene.Beat Manchester City but Destroyed by 20th place on table.

 January 21st is my birthday,and this match held on January 22nd very very sad. Last season lost 2-3 and This season 0-1,against same Team,Swansea City !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment